Monday, January 21, 2013

Necklace Project Day 1

Like I need something else to do this semester, but I was thinking the other day that I have so many pretty necklaces that I hardly ever wear. There are my go to necklaces that I seem to always wear, but I have a jewelry armoire that is full but I might wear 2 dozen of the necklaces on a regular basis. So starting today I am going to try and wear a different necklace everyday until I have worn all of them. I am going to try and take pictures of each one and post it on here with the story of how I got it. I am sure a lot of them are either going to be that I bought them or made them but I do have quite a few that have been given to me.

SO here we go:

I added the earrings because these were given to me at the same time. It is a beautiful set of moonstone jewelry that Justin bought for me for my last birthday. He even let me pick them out. I love moonstone because it is easier to come by than real opal (which is my birthstone). I wear these a lot because it pretty much goes with everything.

Well it is a start. I will probably end up posting a couple pictures at a time when I get behind.

Enjoy!



P.S. I might eventually do my earrings after this, but I have a feeling I will be adding them in as I go. Plus, I am pretty sure I have bought or made most of my earrings.

No comments: