Thursday, April 1, 2010

Silly Little Things

So I have finally gotten up the courage to get another cat. Her name is Sylvia and she is a solid grey kitty who is just over a year old. I call her Silly for short, well mainly it is because it comes off of the tongue a lot easier when I call her. But it also seems to fit because she does the silliest little things. She doesn't seem to understand the idea of personal space. Or that my face isn't suppose to have her claws on it. The other day she jumped into the bathtub and decided to give lovin's to the tub, rubbing all over it. She also stole this stuffed little cat that I have (that actually looks exactly like her) and takes it under the bed with her. And tonight I brought home an owl feather I found, Silly stole it and now it lies in pieces in the corner. And I am happy.

No comments: