Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Necklace Project Day 75


It seems when I do a whole lot of necklaces at once I have more to say or maybe I am just fooling myself that I am making a longer post. Oh well. I was talking to a friend the other day and explaining that I was on day 70 something for this project and she didn't believe I still had necklaces left to write about. It wasn't until I explained to her that I have a jewelry armoire that was pretty much full. That and she hasn't seem me repeat a necklace in weeks. I think I come by my jewelry obsession naturally because I am pretty sure if my Mom were to do this project it might take her longer. What is funny is neither one of my sisters really have a lot of jewelry. Or I guess I should say they don't have as much as my Mom or I have. 

I love this necklace. It is one very long strand of peach colored freshwater pearls. Not only is it a beautiful necklace I love that I bought it at and Asian market when I was visiting Hawaii in 2008. I also bought a ring there but I have lost some weight since then and the ring doesn't fit me so I gave it away. But the necklace will always fit me so I will probably always have it. I have looked at making earrings to go with it, but I just borrow the earrings that went with another necklace and they work perfect.

No comments: