Monday, April 8, 2013

Necklace Project Days 52-61 (Technical Problems)

So I got pretty behind on this because I have been having problems with my computers. I am a dork and messed up my netbook's touch pad but pressing the disable function key. It took me a while to figure out what I had done. And my laptop has pretty much crashed. But I took pictures of every necklace that I wore. So here we go with the catch up. I had better be done soon because I do have to say that this project has messed up a couple of planned outfits because I didn't have a matching necklace left to wear.

 I love this necklace, which is one of the reasons I saved it for later in this project because I didn't want to go through all of my favorites at the beginning. I got this necklace for Christmas from my brother Shane. It is gold and diamond chips. I sometimes wear this as a double necklace with my other gold necklace but I wasn't going to with this project so I could stretch them out.


My Mom made this for me a while ago and since then I have made quite a few similar to this for other people. I haven't actually made another of these for myself I just realized. This sits just on the collar bone so I like the way it looks with pretty much all shirts.

I can't remember when I got this. I know I got this necklace and earring set from my Mom. I like butterflies and have had a few different pieces with them on. This necklace  gets touched quite a bit when I am wearing it because it tends to spin and get stuck on the other side.

I think I got this necklace from my brother Shane. It is rose quartz on a gold chain. This one is a pretty big crystal, about 2" long. I had forgotten I had this necklace for a while. I love rose quartz and I have a lot of beads that are rose quartz. I haven't made very many earrings or other jewelry with it. Hmm... might want to get on to that.

I have recently fallen in love with all thing Fossil. So this last summer I bought two Fossil bags and this necklace on clearance. It is a little flower that is simple and easy to wear with most anything. Now I just need to find some way to get more Fossil jewelry.

I bought this necklace on clearance at Macy's years ago. It is a 1920's brand necklace and one of my favorites. I love the delicate filagre and the green surrounding it.

This is another necklace I bought at Kmart for a couple bucks. And I get so many compliments on it. I have thought about trying to make earrings to match it but I usually just wear gold earrings with it. A few years after I bought this piece I actually found earrings at Kmart to match it.

Here is another Avon necklace I got when I bought the star necklace. It is just  simple gold cube on a gold chain. I like this  because I can wear it with pretty much anything. And figuring out what earrings to wear  too.

Yep, at is right this necklace looks like a bullet. I bought it on ebay and I had specifically searched for a bullet necklace. I get so many comments on  necklace because it is so unusual. But I also get asked a lot about where people can find her on.


is is part of the necklace that my Mom made me for junior prom way back in1998. There was a bracelet and earrings that go with it. I don't  the bracelet anymore, I think my Mom has it, but I do wear  earrings with this necklace. It is a hemitite ring with a melon shaped crystal in the middle. The other pieces look just like it.

No comments: