Monday, March 18, 2013

Necklace Project Days 50 & 51

Yep got behind again but only by one day. I guess I shouldn't say that it is getting behind unless it is over three days since my last post. At least that is how I am going to spin it to make myself feel better.

It wasn't really hard to figure out what I was going to wear on Sunday which was St. Patrick's Day. This was the only green necklace I brought. Granted I didn't need to wear a green necklace since I was wearing a green shirt but I wanted to. This is another one of my net stitch necklaces. I think I still have two more to wear before I get done. This one is a longer one so it sits pretty low.

My Mom made this one for me a few years ago. It is made of freshwater pearls and garnets. It is on a gun metal colored chain. I don't have earrings that match and I have been meaning to make some but have just never got around to it. This one is a little hard to wear sometimes because it is a little too formal for most of my outfits but not really formal enough for some of my others.

No comments: