Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Necklace Project Day 39

I think I tried on three different necklaces today before I settled on the one I wore. I have gotten through the once that I tend to wear a lot and now I am on to the one that tend to be at the back of the jewelry box. Not really for any reason, they just aren't what I grab right away.

I think this is the only dycroic pendant that I bought at a retail store. I think I bought it at Michaels. The fun part about this piece is that it is different colors at different angles. Sometimes it is navy blue and others it has a lot more green. I also like the design on this pendant. One of the reason I haven't bought more of these pendants is because they are not as original as the ones I have bought at craft shows or in craft shops. I don't think I will try to make earrings to match this because it works with silver earrings.

No comments: