Sunday, March 10, 2013

Necklace Project Day 43

No I didn't get behind again. I just didn't wear a necklace yesterday because I knew I was going to be wrestling on the floor with about 8 kids so I didn't feel like being choked. That and I have a hard time wearing necklaces when I am wearing t-shirts.  On other necklace news (yes because I think it is news), today at church I saw about three necklaces I want to try and make. One in particular will be really easy since it is just a string of small peach colored freshwater pearls. So simple and elegant.

I am thinking this is the last of my clear crystal pendants but I could be wrong. I don't think I could have gotten a better picture to show the AB (aurora borealis) finish on the pendant. It is so pretty and I can wear it with a lot of different outfits. Actually today I was worried that I didn't have an outfit in Green River that would go with the outfit I had decided to wear to church. I was thinking about what I did have and thinking I might have to rethink my outfit. But then I remembered I had this necklace. I was also thinking how silly it was of my to dictate my outfit by what jewelry I had with me.

No comments: