Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Necklace Project Day 45

Today I wore a t-shirt so I was thinking I wasn't going to wear a necklace. But I realized if I am ever going to get through this project I really do need to wear a necklace every day. So I picked one that I don't wear all that often but wouldn't look too out of place if I wore it with a t-shirt.  I was also thinking today about the jewelry I make and I tend to make sets of things. Like a bracelet and earring set or necklace and earring set. I have even made a necklace, bracelet, earring set. But I am not sure if people who are looking for jewelry want sets or if they would rather just have one piece. One thing I do know is that it is hard to sell earrings. Because the ones I tend to make and like don't tend to be too popular. I don't know I might have to change my thinking on selling. That or just continue to give most of my stuff away.

This is a pretty simple gold necklace with an opal in the middle. I have had two of these necklaces but the gold tends to wear off really easy. I think this might have been an avon necklace but I am not sure. I know when I was replacing the one I had before I bought this one with a set of avon necklaces.

No comments: