Monday, March 11, 2013

Necklace Project Day 44

Today was a day with a lot of necklaces. When I got home from school and finished cleaning up the kitchen I decided I needed to work on some jewelry. So I sent the next three hours make necklaces. Now I need to decide whether or not I am going to keep the new necklaces, sell them, or give them away. I guess I will see what the responses are when I finish posting them on facebook.

This is one of the random key necklaces that I bought a few years ago. I must have bought it at either Claire's or Icing because it is made of the cheap gold that wears off. But even though the gold has worn off it makes it look a little older that it really is. I might take this one apart one day and incorporate the pendant into another piece. I haven't decided yet.

1 comment:

Mohee said...

I like this one ;)