Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Necklace Project Day 46

So last night I had to pack to be in Green River for 12 days. I wasn't sure which necklaces I had already worn so I had look back on my blog posts. I am so glad I put pictures on here so I could quickly skim and see which ones I had already posted. And I think I am probably going to be finished with this project by the end of next month. I am happy that I was able to get this done, but I will also be happy when I am finished so I can start wearing my favorite necklaces again.

I bought this piece at Ross because I didn't think I had enough pearl jewelry. That and I thought I might want to take it apart and use the pearls in different pieces later on. I am still not too sure about this necklace, I might leave the cluster at the bottom and take off the extra six beads going up the chain. I don't know. This necklace came with earrings that I wear with it all the time. But I also wear the earring with most of my other pearl necklaces. So I should probably either buy or make some more pearl earrings.

No comments: