Monday, February 4, 2013

Necklace Project Day 13

I realized as I was getting dressed this morning that I have a lot of crystal pendents. I guess I really like things that sparkle. Which kind of gives me an excuse for the reason why I bought more Swarovski crystals today at Micheal's. I haven't decided if I am going to use them to make something for myself, for a present, or for something to sell. I guess I will just have to make something and find out.
This is a checkerboard Czech crystal pendant. The difference between a Czech crystal and a Swarovski is the Czech crystals don't have as precise edges as the Swarovski crystals. But with the AB (Aurora Borialis) finish on this pendent it doesn't matter to me because it still catches the light and sparkles and sends of rainbows. Like I said Sparkles!!!

No comments: