Sunday, February 10, 2013

Necklace Project Day 19

I didn't think when I started this little experiment that I would run into this problem. But today I actually had to borrow a necklace. There was a particular pair of earrings that I wanted to wear today with my outfit for church but I had worn the only gold necklaces I had brought from Laramie. So I had to borrow a necklace from Kelly. It probably wouldn't have mattered if I had worn a necklace or not today for church because I kept my scarf on the whole time and no one saw my necklace. Oh well.
The maroon pillow I took this picture on dulls down the soft peach of the earrings. I made these earrings as an experiment on a new pattern and fell in love with them. I have been meaning to make more in different colors but they are so big that I guess I don't feel they are very practice to wear as often as I would like. I have no idea where Kelly got this necklace, I only know that she has had it for a while.

No comments: