Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Necklace Project Day 33

Today was another day where I almost didn't wear a necklace at all again. I wasn't sure until about 30 minutes before my class whether or not I was going to go. I am still not feeling 100% but I figure since I was just going to be sitting in class I would risk it. I am glad I did since I did the wrong assignment for today and wouldn't have gotten the explanation I needed. I am feeling better now anyway.

This chain used to be gold, but it was one of those less expensive necklaces so the gold wore off. But I found that I liked to copper underneath so I added a simple crystal heart pendant to it. I don't wear this one very often probably because it is so plain and I don't have too many copper earrings since it irritates my ears. And the crystal isn't quite as pretty as some of my other crystal pendants.

No comments: