Monday, February 25, 2013

Necklace Project Day 32

Nope, I did not fall behind again, I just didn't wear a necklace for a couple of days. On Saturday I was just so sick that I didn't do much of anything so there was no need for a necklace. And on Sunday I didn't realize I had no jewelry on until after I had gotten to church. When I was driving back to Laramie I didn't see the need to be wearing a necklace. So today I wore a necklace for four hours during my internship class then came home, took off my jewelry and changed into some comfy clothes (I am still feeling pretty yucky).

I bought this necklace set with earrings from JC Penneys online a few years ago. I was ordering some shirts but my total was just below the limit for free shipping. So I looked at their clearance jewelry and found this set that would put me over the free shipping total. I have found that since I have bought this set I have purchased a lot of purple shirts. It isn't my favorite color but I seem to be drawn to it. I also have received many compliments on this necklace because it looks so elegant on. It is pretty light weight since it is just plastic beads, but I wonder what it would be like if I found a way to make something similar out of Swarovski pearls or freshwater pearls?

No comments: