Saturday, February 23, 2013

Necklace Project Days 30 & 31

Yep, got behind again. Seems to be becoming a pattern. Part of me wanted to just say screw it and stop the other day.But I really want to get through all of my necklaces. So even if I get behind and have to post a whole weeks worth of necklaces I am going to do it. I hope I am finished with this project before I graduate (in 77 days, HOLY CRAP!!!!!!). But if I am not then that is okay. I am having fun with this.

I made this necklace because I thought it would be helpful to have one that had a whole bunch of different colors then I could wear with a lot of different outfits. The beads are all semi precious stones, mostly agate and quarts. What I should have done is save some of the beads so I could have made some earrings to go with it. Oh well, just another excuse to buy more beads.

I think this is my last dichroic pendant. It looks like a partially flattened marble, but it is so pretty. I found this pendant in a mess of my Mom's stuff a while ago and couldn't figure out what to do with it. So I just decided to make a simple necklace out of it. I think my sister probably wants to steal it, but I keep it hidden so she doesn't.

No comments: