Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Necklace Project Day 21

I was just about to take the picture of my necklace tonight, had the black bust all set up with the necklace on it, got the camera out, and what to you know? The battery was dead. I had to rummage through my desk to try and find the charger (because I am not smart enough to have a digital camera that uses AA batteries). I had to let it charge for a little while to take one picture. But then after I had let it charge for about 30 minutes I was ready to take the picture and the memory card was full. So I am going to have to transfer the pictures to the computer and then back them up so I don't loose anything. Finally I was able to take the picture for the blog tonight. Phew, I wasn't sure it was going to happen tonight. :)

This is a cloisonne pendent with flowers and butterflies. It has the same picture on both sides so I have a habit of fiddling a lot with this necklace when I am wearing it. It has gold accents so I have it on a gold chain. I have always like butterflies so I have a few pendents and earrings. I found this necklace at the thrift store that I volunteered in up in Worland. I always liked looking at the jewelry that would come into the shop because so much of it was so cool. I have a few other pieces that I bought there that I either have worn a lot or I am planning on taking apart and using the pieces for something else.

No comments: