Monday, February 11, 2013

Necklace Project Day 20

This is getting harder and I am only 20 days into it. It is hard because I keep trying to go back to the favorite necklaces because it is easier than trying to figure out what goes with my outfits. But then again I am having so much fun rediscovering all of my necklaces. I am just wondering which will be my last. And why would I save it for the last if it wasn't because I just don't really care for that piece. Hmmmm, we will have to see.


Now this picture doesn't do this necklace justice at all but it is the best I could do. i seem to be saying that a lot but I am no photographer, so this is what I get. This is a beautiful little pendent that my wonderful future sister-in-law gave me a few years ago. You  can't tell in this picture but the stone is actually a kind of purple/blue crystal. It depends on what I wear.

No comments: